KWBU would like to thank all of the following supporters for their continued dedication.
- Baylor University
- Baylor University - Hankamer School of Business
- Baylor University - Martin Museum of Art
- Baylor University Press
- Crothall Services Group
- David R. Schleicher - Law Firm, PLLC
- First National Bank Central Texas
- Gourmet Gallery
- Hunt & Tuegel, PLLC Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lake Air Pool Supply
- Lake Shore Baptist Church
- Meals & Wheels
- Melvin A. Lipsitz Family Foundation
- Seventh & James Baptist Church
- Texas Document Solutions
- TSTC Culinary Arts
- Waco Downtown Farmers Market
- Waco Symphony Orchestra
- Waco Tribune-Herald
We want to engage listener-members and especially non-members of KWBU to get on board with our Fall New Membership Campaign: 1033 NEW for 103.3 FM! Since KWBU 103.3 FM is a non-profit, we depend on individual donations for support.
Here are the facts:
- Fewer than 1 in 10 listeners donate to KWBU.
- Community support should cover 2/3 of annual budget for the station to sustain financial health.
- Individual membership is the most important source of funding for 103.3 KWBU FM.
- Average membership amount invested in KWBU-FM is only $100.00 per year. That's $8.33 per month.
So, how can you help?
CLICK HERE to make an online donation using your credit or debit card.
At the $100 level members receive:
- A KWBU Member Discount Card
- A year subscription to Newsweek magazine
Call for Volunteers
Become part of 1033 New for 103.3 FM team. We are currently seeking volunteers to ask friends, family, neighbors, colleagues--or any potential listener--if they are a member or would like to become a member. If you think you'd be interested in volunteering for KWBU contact Dave Ulman at email@example.com.