FULL TIME MEMBERSHIP ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
KWBU’s Membership Engagement Coordinator will build relationships with members of the community, audience, volunteers, and donors via events, social media, and email campaigns. This position is tied to KWBU’s member support goals.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Love for people, especially those here in Waco/McLennan County.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Waco Public Radio.
- Understanding of member-supported non-profit organizations.
- Understanding of ethics of a journalistic organization.
- Must be outgoing, with no fear of public speaking.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments, with sponsors, venues, volunteers, and interns.
- Ability to relate to and communicate effectively with people of all ages and demographics (including “traditional” college students).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with vigorous attention to detail.
- Must be prompt and timely in communications both within and outside the organization.
- Skilled in social media, maintaining and growing the station’s social media accounts and maintaining/updating KWBU’s website – creating content, engaging with listeners, and helping build audience.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (some evenings and weekends required)
- Willingness to participate in on-air membership drives and to appear at station events.
- Must have valid driver license and reliable transportation
Qualified candidates must submit cover letter and résumé with professional references to Carla Hervey via email at Carla_Hervey@baylor.edu.
Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Station KWBU-FM, an Equal Opportunity Employer, seeks the help of local community organizations in referring qualified job candidates to the station and distributing information about job vacancies.
The Community Organization Request form is available in portable document file (PDF) format. You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader in order to download and view this document. If you do not already have it, you may acquire it here: ACROBAT READER